Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Urgent daw!



Urgent SMART Reminder:

Your commitment to pay P991.59 is due today April 20. Pls call us at 511-2890 using your cellphone for the payment details. Thank you.
(message was forwarded by dad who's using smart number)
What? Didn't remember that I promised to someone from SMART to pay SMARTBRO bill today, April 20, 2010. I'm still at the office and so i dialled their landline number only to found out that I need my service reference number! Drop the idea of calling!
When i got home, i borrowed dad's phone to dial their toll free number. It took me thirty minutes to talk to a customer service representative! Kung di ko lang talaga kailangan hindi ako maghihintay ng ganung katagal!!!
Diesel, CSR, patiently lend his hear to my complains!
Me : hi. can you please check if my last payment (04.15.10) is already posted
Diesel : after 1-2 minutes; yes ma'am, it is already posted
Me : well, i got a text message (actually its my dad) this afternoon reminding me that i promised to pay P999.51 today, April 20, 2010. Well Diesel, you see, how can I promised to pay today if I haven't talk to anybody from Smart?
Diesel : Ma'am kindly hold for a second,'ll check.
Me : Hello are you still there?
Diesel : Yes ma'am, your payment last 04.15.10 is already posted
Me : Ok thanks. I am just curious as to why SMART sent me that message. First it says its urgent. May i ask why? I just pay P1,000.00 for February 26 to March 25, 2010 billing period. Today is just April 20, five (5) days before the last day of my next billing period. Next, is commitment, how can I commit? to whom did i commit?
Diesel : Ma'am your due date is every 15th of the month
Me : I know, thank you for reminding me. Well you see Diesel you keep on reminding us to pay our bill but as a matter of fact, the latest bill i got is the billing period covering January 26, 2010 to February 25, 2010 and it's already April!
Diesel : Ma'am let me check
after 2-3 minutes
Diesel : (asked for my complete address) Ma'am your concern will be reported and we are going to check why you haven't got your bill
Me : Thank you diesel...


I ended the call.

No comments: