Monday, September 20, 2010

Ryuma


I got a dinner invitation from Yami and I immediately txted Joy if she's available.  But before that  scene,  I saw myself walking home alone tonight for a personal reason...  Wind will be blowing my hair while the sun begins to set wherein the sky is turning gray.  But hey, dinner date with best buds is much much better than walking home alone.  Besides, I can re-schedule my "me and myself only" time.


Anyways, Joy was not able to join us due to an earlier scheduled meeting but as always she will never let a date pass without a call and so we got an hour of cellphone call from her!  Joy is our official photographer, since she's absent, pardon the pix below captured by my samsung cellphone. =)   




Ryuma is a new restaurant located at the newly built Paseo 4.  I found the place very neat and welcoming same goes for their waiters and waitresses.   A cold tea plus an appetizer (a black grass like) was immediately served for us.  And we don't wait too long for our foods to arrive!
 




We ordered mix seafoods tempura and pork tonkatsu.  We just add a little to upgrade the food we ordered and that means adding two bowls of rice and two miso soup.  I think it will be better to say shrimp and squid tempura rather than mix seafoods hehehe =).  Tonkatsu is good enough.  Good thing we didn't order california maki, we're already full even before we finished our bowl of rice!






Would you believe that this picture is taken inside their female restroom?  Oh yes! It  is!  You'll be amazed with their very clean pink restroom complete with toiletries, from alcohol, cotton, hand sanitizer, different liquid soap, lotion etc.


Before we left the place, Yami and I agreed that we will visit this place again together with Joy!


Till next date sis! ;-)









Chellee

No comments: