Wednesday, September 1, 2010

If I'm a candy


During our half year report and planning, our COO decided to break the silence by this open phrase... 


If i'm a candy...


That's easy for me since I know what I like and what I love... but associating it to one's personality? hmmm... that's kinda difficult. =)


Back to the game...


If i'm a candy... I'm a candy/ chocolate flavored peppermint!  First, i love peppermint!  I dont know basta  gusto ko lang kahit saan kahit sa kape pa yan!


And I said... After you ate something with peppermint for sure it will leave something in your mouth...  Ako?  You'll have me... you'll leave me... but for sure you'll never forget me cause i know i have touched you...  =)


Whoaaa!




Chellee

2 comments:

YAMIE said...

if im a candy, id be a cotton candy; full of flavours and yummy too :-D

ellehciren said...

at parang may something na kumakagat before it melts in your mouth!

now, let's analyze... let's compare na sa your personality! hahaha!