Saturday, September 4, 2010

09.04.10

I'm not feeling well

I'm not ok



I'm pretending to be ok

I'm pretending to be just fine

I'm pretending I don't care

I'm pretending to be strong



I'm afraid of something I don't  know

I'm afraid to sleep tonight

I'm afraid to wake up tomorrow

I'm afraid not to find you...



I'm so sorry I can't do anything

I'm so sorry I put you into trouble

I'm so sorry for showing you that I care

I'm so sorry for loving you...



I  know what to say

I know what to do

I just don't want to





I'm so sorry for loving you...




Chellee

7 comments:

Unni-gl4ze^_^ said...

T_T
am sorry for loving you~woaahh parang nakarelate aketch hehe~
anywys kaya mo yan,,,
lilipas din yan i know how you feel dear~~~
wag mo lng pilitin sarili mo na ok ka tapos di naman dba~
happy weekend...
nice bground btw~

ellehciren said...

hi unni!

uu nga e ang bigat sa dibdib kahit sa totoo lang wala akong dibdib...

ang tagal lumipas...

i uber love my bground too!

thanks for dropping by you just dont know how those simple words of yours helped...

hays kaya ko to!

Niq said...

:( di halata na may dinadala ka when i saw you...but whatever it is just hold on girl you can make it....Go for gold! ^_^

Super Balentong said...

aww. kaya mo yan..


first time here. :)

ellehciren said...

@ Niq = lam mo naman, we are part of a show and we must play well our part... =)

@ Super Balentong = kaya ko to!

sige lang kahit ilang times...

an_indecent_mind said...

sige lang... hanggat kaya.. hanggat masaya.. hanggat sa tingin mo e may ipinaglalaban ka pa..

as gesmunds, once commented on one of my posts,
"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -bob marley

chillax! enjoy lang!

an_indecent_mind

ellehciren said...

@ indecent mind = haist kaya pa naman! lumalaban pa!

thanks for the comment. =)