Friday, September 17, 2010

Hopeless Romantic

Over dinner, a friend ask, do you still celebrates monthsaries?  It made me think for a while.  Do i?


I have to admit i am a hopeless romantic girl...  I love to receive love letters times when txting is not yet a thing  and read it over and over...  er, i love reading love txt messages over and over again hehehe!  I feel like a princess when he will open the door for me.  Love the warmth of his hand when he touch my back when he lets me in first.  I know you would disagree with me when i say i hate receiving flowers and chocolates from our someone special.


I used to buy monthsary/ anniv cards and gave to my bf after scribbling some notes and drawing hearts all over iww.  I easily got irritated when he forgot to greet me early in the morning and more irritated when i feel that he doesn't care at all. 


I love giving surprises but ofcourse loves receiving too!  A surprise visit, or a dinner or an out-of-town trip who would resist?


Those were the days...


Now, i think i've learn my lesson... not all men love this mushy mushy thing but hey, i think some still love this hehehe.  I think they hate it when they have to buy something or do something special on an specific date every month a simple early greeting will do...



Friend did i make sense, did i gave an answer?  She just smile, knowing me, a lady full of stories... =)










I love each day you spent with me, 
i love the way you hold my hands, i love the way you hug me,
i love the way you smile or wink at me, i love the way you kiss me,
i love the way you laugh so hard, i love the way you stare at me...  
i love the way you always makes me feel im so special...









hey, today's the 17th day of the month boink boink!
hehehe!









 Chellee

5 comments:

Niq said...

di lang ikaw ang hopeless romantic.=) Hehe (nakarelate) Hayyyzz love love love...=p

Super Balentong said...

hmmm.. ow young are you? hehehe.
napaisip ako, tama ka sa sinabi mo. :) some guys hate that, pati yata ako. hahaha.

@niq:
pati rin ba ikaw? come on.

ellehciren said...

@ niq = super relate ka ba? aba teka humihina ata and wifi connection ko di ako makakuha ng balita! hehe

@ super balentong = baka better to say "most" guys hate it! peace!

Chyng said...

lucky you!

im not into mushy things, never. pero nakakamiss mainlove ng bongga!

ellehciren said...

@ chyng = na star struck na naman ako! neeways, ganun talaga love at ma inlove, bongga! =)