Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sis' Christmas Party




It's difficult to organize for a party especially for us because of our different schedules. We work on weekends and holidays while others are enjoying these days at their homes.
Until we settled for a small Sis' Christmas party at Italianni's restaurant. That same day, I am patiently waiting for "something" to arrive.



Finally, this is what we are waiting for. After almost one month of making kulit to Chinggay... eto na po... the planner,

pizza







lasagna



I didn't enjoy lasagna, too tomato for my taste. I prefer Yami's choice of carbonara.




carbonara


My dialogue for that night : "Yami penge pa ha..."




i-forgot-Joy's-meal







my best friends = all smile after foods & planner





location: Italianni's Restaurant

Nuvali

Sta.Rosa, Laguna





*photo courtesy of Joy


No comments: