Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Planner



Dyaraaannn... introducing my 2010 planner...

The"I-was-supposed-to-get-that-Coffeehouse-Planner-but-I-got-fat/broke-on-the-10th-frappe"
hooray! after one month i got mine already. Yes, me and my friends waited for a month to have this. I placed our order after i knew this. We were supposed to meet and got our planner but unfortunately, our schedule never met... After making so kulit to Chinggay, our request was granted... courier!


Ang cute di ba? Chinggay plus the two other master minds of this planner are coffee lovers like us. Sobrang funny since the brainstorming took place in Seattle's Best! It was just last September 2009 lang when they got this idea! Hooray for them! Ang galing!



I was looking for something in the net when i incidentally read an article about this planner. Got curious and looked for more about this... i said to myself i really love this one! got to have mine also!


I dialled friends number, Joy & Yami and told them what I found out. Emailed to them some information and they also love the idea.




tinamaan ako dito ah...



Promise 100X


photoshop na lang siguro... :)




my birthday month




OMG malapit na nga po ang pasko!




Pasko na naman!



sa meeting with ???

need to panic?


atleast my listahan


panu yan kung anu ano ang nasa isip ko? baka di magkasya!





*photos courtesy of Joy







2 comments:

joyee said...

yeah, really nice, love it too sis.. ﭢ

ellehciren said...

love it!