Monday, December 28, 2009

Last Trip for 2009


Me plus my two best buds, Joy & Yami meet at Jollibee Complex for our early trip. I'm not late! Yehey! It's supposed to be 5am. hehe! Anyways, breakfast with my fave burger steak plus very hot choco drink lasted for almost half an hour.

mawnin!


Travel by van going to Lipa lasted for 45 minutes only. Startollways really brings wonder to commuters like us. Jeepney ride going to San Juan was a lot different from the van we rode. Here, you can't even close your eyes or else "pupulutin ka sa lansangan"! And that means pupulutin ka talaga! Another 45 minutes and we're already in Barangay Hugom, Laiya.

ang buhok ko!

We headed to La Luz beach resort. The place is a lot different from the place I visited years ago. There I met great people like Mayor Rodolfo Manalo (of San Juan, Batangas) and Barangay Captain Mario Sulit (of Barangay Hugom, Laiya).

We were disappointed when the receptionist at La Luz informed us that they can't accommodate us. What? Actually they can accommodate us daw but they do not have available cabana for us. What again?? Gggrrr... According to Neren, the receptionist, cabanas are for those guests who made reservation. Whew! Thats's confusing. Why? Why? Why? Well, a week before our trip I called their Manila Sales office. I inquired almost every questions a traveller would asked. I even inquired if they have cabanas for day tour guests. And they said they have lots of. I even inquired if we need to make a reservation to have a cabana. Well the answer is no, "cabanas are first come first serve basis po" . And I believe that sales person on the other line! Hump! and thats it! Ggggrrrr...


We really need to take a walk or else I might do something, something! Joke lang po! Locals here are friendly in nature. They suggested for places where we can stay. Until I saw someone who looks familiar. Aha! That's the Barangay Captain, Sir Mario Sulit. The very accommodating kapitan offered his house for a snack and requested a local to find us a resort. Thank you po!


We then reach Taramindu resort. The place is different from La Luz but who cares. ^.^ The receptionist is welcoming. The staff are all accommodating. Maybe I'm in a bad mood that I can say this things toward them but I guess La Luz really need a shake... I'm a guest and I deserve tender loving care! :)




Going back to Taramindu...



Rooms are clean and spacious for the three of us. They even gave us a discount since it's almost 10:30am and we'll be checking out at 5pm. We just rest for fifteen minutes and were ready for the "shoot".


shooting at the roof deck









roof deck bar


We waited for almost thirty minutes for our food to arrive. Sobrang gutom napagtripan ang m & m...




We have our siesta after lunch...


It was already 3pm when we hit the sun, sea and the sand...














*photos courtesy of joy

No comments: