Sunday, December 6, 2009

Conti's





So stressed during this time... I'm in the mood to go out and dine somewhere else when Joy called me up and asked if i'm available for a coffee. I immediately dialed Yami's number and agreed to dine first at Conti's before coffee.





Joy - baked salmon - P295.00



mine - chicken ala kiev - P225.00

I love chicken so much! This one is no exemption. I enjoyed the creamy saucy filling of this chicken.





Yami - chicken ballotine - P195.00





desserts

choco overload - P90.00;
mango bravo - P105.00;
blueberry cheesecake - P70.00




I'm not a dessert person. Choco overload is so chocolatety. Water please... Mango bravo, their best seller is not so extraordinary for me. Sorry for the comparison but I prefer Bag of Beans blueberry cheesecake over theirs.




I was so engrossed with my food when I noticed that someone is looking at me. Ignored "him", the man in red collared shirt and continue eating. But then I caught "him" looking again. I asked Joy if she know someone from the other table. Immediately she recognized her tita and her cousins. Ah ok, that's it... i thought... just a thought! :) Joy's Tita with her family transferred to a bigger table inside the function room. Giving me the opporunity to eat freely... Yami gave me a mischivous smile everytime she caught "him" looking at me...



The moral of the story... smile, always look your best and feel the best. No one knows... that stranger you meet may be "somebody"...


http://www.contis.ph/
: Nuvali (Sta. Rosa, Laguna) 049-302-6050 / 55



*photos courtesy of Joy

No comments: