Wednesday, May 16, 2012

my 2nd cake


In the morning of my special day, I visited the church that helped me for my journey.

Revisit an old place, to realize what had been and where am I now.

To be thankful for all the blessings I received from the people I met and said goodbye

to simple and ordinary blessings that we sometimes forgot to be grateful...



together with my family for an afternoon delight :)



not my plate ha,



done! burp!



tried so many times to light the candle which Yu and Jedd will always blow for me

ang coolits nyong dalawa!



and i gave up,

compromise with the 2

i just requested my sis to have a picture for this cake

and the two kids will be blow for me

a happy birthday for me.






Chellee

1 comment:

YAMIE said...

Let's blow that candle for you. hihi ♥