Monday, May 14, 2012

burp day!



I woke up that morning when my nephew accidentally stepped on my legs, ouch!

Thank you Lord for this day...

it's my birthday!


--o0o--


I thank everyone that has caused me to suffer,

without you I would have no reason to express myself..

I became better...

Like a newly polished diamond, sparkling on its own...


---o0o---


Most specially, thanks so much for all the love and care I'm receiving,

You all know who you are,

Thanks for believing and staying...

Till next year!


Thank you my dear Lord for another year!


--o0o--


On my special day, I visited my ever love parish church in Tagaytay.

I stayed for almost an hour hoping I'll find some of the priests who helped me in my spiritual life.

As we all know, change is the only constant in this world, found no one.

I decided to just sit inside the church, with eyes closed, i'm at peace.





It's almost past one in the afternoon when I realized I haven't taken my lunch.

Hmmm... Java Jazz Coffee is just around the corner. :)






My birthday lunch consist of well done sunny side up egg, lechon kawali and steamed rice. 




and of course, my travel buddy, my friend, my bf...

100 taon ka na pa lang nagpapasaya!










oh-so-love-lavender!




have you seen this angle so many times?




my birthday wish!




di masamang mangarap, di bah?




birthday girl while waiting for dessert



my birthday cake



chocolate coffee cake!

taste is worth the price, end up bringing it at home for them to taste




java minty frost + chocolate coffee cake = a happy burp day!




if you like the minty coffee of starbucks for christmas season,

you'll surely fall in love with their java minty frost



such a wonderful day!






Chellee



2 comments:

YAMIE said...

Happy Birthday Sis ♥

ellehciren said...

thanks so much!