Friday, August 20, 2010

lost and found

I was looking for my everyday-silver-ring in my jewelry box this afternoon but i can't find it...  I am so sure that i wore it last night and definitely sure that i put it inside my box before i go to sleep... 


Too bad, that ring was with me since 2006.  Actually it was given to me by JPH, my x bf.  Its not because i still love him or still hoping he'll come back, it's just the ring is beautiful and its super fit my tiny finger.


Flashback...


KRL was my first bf.  On our 3rd year anniv he bought a pair of silver ring for both of us.  It was so romantic,  our names were in it.  The relationship ended before we reach our 6th year.  After the break up I still wear our ring...


Then I met JLM,  during the courtship and getting to know stage, I was still wearing KRL's ring.  That ring suddenly slipped on my hand when I was brushing my teeth the night after a dinner date wiith JLM.  The night when I said yes!  Hahaha! what an incident.  I am head-over-heels with items colored violet or lavender.  That's why JLM gave me a mood ring that turns into violet when i'm happy! cutee!  He left me for a life in Greece.


I was playing with that mood ring when again, slipped, bounced and viola... shoot sa drainage... ba-bye mood ring.    I forgot to tell, i was dating JPH that time...


Present present present...


As of this writing, still, can't find my everyday-silver-ring.


Whoa!  In a date last  night?  or a date coming? tsk... tsk... tsk...





No comments: