Sunday, February 14, 2010

it's a date!



Yami : sis prep ka na ng itinerary natin
Me : for?
Yami : valentine's date
Me : kala ko may mga date kayo e
Yami : sus xempre may date tayo!


Cheesy! That was two weeks ago when Yami called and requested me to came up with our activity/ies for our valentine's date...

Dinner will be at Contis' followed by a massage and a cup of coffee will end the date.

Instead of eating dinner at Contis' last night we tried Kanin Get It. It just opened last monday and Ms. Milen (a friend and a mother rolled into one) texted us to try it. I tried korean bbq while Yami and Joy tried fish fillet. I keep on asking where's the kanin? Why? Sa sobrang dami ng korean bbq di ko na makita kanin ko! Same goes for the two.












korean bbq




fish fillet



banana split


yami and me enjoying the food


the sisters


Balinese massage at Indulgence was very relaxing. I really enjoyed the pepermint oil the lady tried on me. I had a hard time opening my eyes after an hour of massage. I almost fell asleep. Hot tea was served after the massage. It was my first time to try a balinese massage, so far so good. The place is quiet and clean.








after the massage... oiliness with puffy eyes


Massage is followed by a cup of coffee. It was also our first time to try Bona Cafe. I love the ambience. I like the coach, very relaxing. Even the lights complement the place. It's also a wifi ready. I love their oatmeal cookie. The staff are both cool and friendly plus the fact that both are good looking.






hmmm... hot coffee or this... ?


By the way, Joy gave us chocolate and a red rose...

thanks to both of you, my dear sis!




chocolates from joy



pictures courtesy of Joy ^.^




Kanin Get It
Bona Cafe
Indulgence Day Spa
all located at Nuvali Sta. Rosa

No comments: