Saturday, September 5, 2009

weird



something weird happened yesterday... after one year without communication i got a text message from Josh, an x, who lives abroad (the reason why we decided to separate ways)... we're still friends...
his message : please add me in ur YM
and so eager to hear news from him, i add his e-mail add. success! in just a minute he added me...
me : hi musta ka na? kala ko nakalimutan mo na ko e...
josh : di naman, musta ka na, san ka ngaun?
after some more exchange of messages, i doubt...
he is not josh! let me clear this... his email address and name is the same as josh except for his middle name. i know his email add since i was the one who made it...
and so i had instant friend this time, in the person of josh d second...
weird kung weird... we exchange questions & answers. gusto ko ng sumigaw (i wanted to scream) and i requested my office mate to pull my hair just incase i'm dreaming! woah! we're from the same school. i graduated a year a head since he took up engineering course! and so on...
so much for josh d 2nd and the chat...
this time, i replied to josh' (d real one) text message... error! another attempt to send message and it's error again! error pa rin! my phone is in good condition... pero ayaw talaga!
what happened? i don't know!


No comments: