Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bigg's Diner





Pork Cordon Bleu with Mashed Potato and side dish = P140.00

According to Yami, the cordon bleu is bland, and i agree with her! 






Tenderloin Tips with Mashed Potato and side dish = P 128.00

It came in sizzling plate.  If Yami's choice is bland, my food is a bit salty!

Mashed potato is good.

We just add P15.00 to upgraded the steam rice to java rice.





Extreme Platter = P139.00

fries, cheese sticks and chicken nuggets with mayo-garlic dip




I was not happy with their food.

Maybe Yami will say that it's because my mood's not ok.

But hey, I think Yami will agree with me since she kept on pouring 

hot sauce on her cordon bleu! hehe! 






Chellee

2 comments:

YAMIE said...

i certainly agree! :-)

Anna said...

sabi nga nila kung alam mo na hindi mo magugustuhan ang sagot, huwag ka na lang magtanong. pero parang pantanga naman di ba? mas ok na malaman mo na para ngaun pa lang kung olats talaga, makapag move on na ng mas maaga. =)